Bar, Club and Promoter Jobs in Sydney
Working in bottle service or behind the bar in a nightlife job has its advantages for the studious university student or the budding young nightlife entrepreneur or bar owner.
This dynamic industry allows for close encounters of the VIP kind! A level of modesty must be adhered to and privacy is paramount while you are rubbing shoulders with the world's biggest entertainment acts.
Think Las Vegas nightlife and what an international entertainment group could offer you!
Benefits of Bar Jobs
- Expect excellent training and international exposure in high-end bottle service
- Meticulous and lucrative up-selling techniques to ensure you are able to earn the highest tips
- Join a team of 100 new and like-minded friends, from all around the world
- Witness some of the biggest names in EDM perform while you work
- Release your inner superhero - bottle presentations on the regular and dressing up is part of the job!
Bar Job Hours
Due to the busy Friday and Saturday night trade, most nightlife entertainment venues in Australia are only open Friday - Sunday. Which means it's perfect for students on 20hr restrictions, working holiday makers, and even full-time workers looking for extra hours.
Here are some of the pay expectations for front-of-house roles in Sydney nightlife venues.
For someone with part-time availability, circa 20 hours a week; Average earning of AUD $380 - $450 (before tax) for 2 nights of work per week, paid weekly + tips.